I had the pleasure to interview Andrew Gaffney, president of G3 Communications and genius behind the B2BMX event. Listen to what he says about great reasons to attend the B2BMX:
- Largest ever. More than 1,000 marketers expected to attend – working managers and decision makers
- 6 tracks – ABM, Demand Gen, Content-to-Conversion, Digital Strategies, Sales Enablement, Channel Marketing
- Matt Senatore, ABM expert from Sirius Decisions will kick off the ABM track
- Imprivata ABM Use Case – Naomi Marr, Mark Erwich, and Lynne Powers will present a case study of the implementation of their SiriusDecisions award-winning ABM program
- Oracle Presentations – two ABM Use Cases – applied solutions in action
- ABM Workshops
- CMO Mentors Program – C-suite view of things
- Examples of Other Excellent ABM Presenters – actionable insights. B2B. thought leaders and practitioners,
- Masha Finklestein – Google Chrome OS to discuss SMB-level ABM implementation
- Peter Isaacson – Demandbase – ABM 2.0 – reaching your prospect’s Buying Committee
- Sangram Vajre – Terminus – Flip-my-Funnel and ABM 2.0
- Natalie Moore – Autodesk. ABM & Sales Enablement team implementation
- Laz Gonzalez – Zift Solutions. ABM Applications in Channel Marketing.
Other Featured Talks & Speakers
We Would Like to Interview you!
If you are an influencer or industry leader and have an amazing story to tell regarding B2B lead generation, demand generation, marketing technologies and ABM (account based marketing) or if you are an outstanding B2B marketer then we would love to interview you and share your thoughts on "Candid with Bob"!
Contact Us To Set Up Your Interview