Come hear ABM Leaders as they discuss and debate best practices related to such topics as Revenue Attribution, Goals and Incentives Modification, and Coordination with Key Business Stakeholders.
You will hear us discuss, among other things:
- Changing Milestones and Measurement Criteria – What matters, and what doesn’t?
- Harder Metrics vs. Softer Approach – The amplified importance of empathy and trust to drive revenue.
- Personalization Across Touchpoints – The messaging across marketing channels need to be tweaked with a personalized flavor to strike the right chord with leads across the journey.
- Segmentation and Filteration throughout the Funnel – Smart differentiation between intent and interest to avoid misinterpretation, over-representation, unequal attention, or mislead efforts.
- Consistency and Efforts – What matters in these uncertain times is having a consistent approach towards the entire attribution process measuring leads correctly over a period of time.
Watch it On-Demand
Bob Samuels, Co-Founder at TechConnectr
Matt Levine, VP, West Coast, at Kingpin Communications
Leslie Alore, Director Regional Marketing at Iron Mountain
Nick Robinson, Digital Demand Generation Director North America at SAP
Sabrina Galati, Marketing and Advertising Executive at Tenx4
Jason Gladu President at Avani Media, LLC
Eric Newell, Vice President, ABM + Demand Management at MeritDirect
Earlier ABM Leaders Webinars
Marketing During the Pandemic Crises : An ABM Leaders Discussion Series
Driving Virtual Prospect Engagement (Meetings) In A Pandemic
Keeping Work-From-Home Teams Motivated And Productive
Marketing Strategies & Tactics in this crisis/pandemic: what is working
ABM Leaders Collaborative Discussion: B2B Marketing During this Pandemic Crises
Account Based Marketing (ABM) Thought Leaders Interviews and Insights.
Check out our One-on-One interview series with the ABM leaders where they share key marketing insights and wisdom.